I am a Robotics Engineer with a focus on autonomous navigation of mobile robots. My areas of interest include sensing and motion planning for self-driving cars, general mobile robot planning, control and simulation, and real-time embedded systems. I was a PhD candidate in Mechanical Engineering at Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) in the USA and worked in the Autonomy, Control, and Estimation Laboratory (ACEL) under supervision of Professor Raghvendra V. Cowlagi. I dropped out of the PhD program in early 2019 since I was not able to return to school for a prolonged period due to visa issue after an international travel.
- Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering, WPI, 2019
- PhD Candidate in Mechanical Engineering, WPI, 2016-18
- Master of Science in Robotics Engineering, WPI, 2013
- Bachelor of Engineering in Automation, NCEPU, 2011
- libgraph: C++ class templates for graph construction and search.
- robotnav: A lightweight mobile navigation framework
- imtoolkit: Immediate-mode UI/visualization toolkit for robotics software development