Guide on Graduate Research
- Computer Science Graduate Research Orientation at WPI
- Richard W. Hamming, You and Your Research, Bell Communications Research Colloquium Seminar, 1986.
- Ronald Azuma, So long, and thanks for the Ph.D.!, University of North Carolina, 2014.
- Marie desJardins, How to Succeed in Graduate School: A Guide for Students and Advisors, ACM Crossroads Student Magazine, 1994.
- Dianne Prost O'Leary, Graduate Study in the Computer and Mathematical Sciences: A Survival Manual, University of Maryland, 2009.
- Mark Dredze, Hanna M. Wallach, How to Be a Successful PhD Student (in Computer Science (in NLP/ML)), University of Massachusetts, 2012.